Among Us Download & Play Among Us (FREE) on PC & Mac (Android & iOS)
Play online or over local WiFi with 4-10 players as you attempt to prep your spaceship for departure, but beware as one will be an impostor bent on killing everyone! But beware…as there may be an alien impostor aboard!
One crewmate has been replaced by a parasitic shapeshifter. Their goal is to eliminate the rest of the crew before the ship reaches home. The Impostor will sabotage the ship, sneak through vents, deceive, and frame others to remain anonymous and kill off the crew.
While everyone is fixing up the ship, no one can talk to maintain anonymity. Once a body is reported, the surviving crew will openly debate who they think The Impostor is. The Impostor’s goal is to pretend that they are a member of the crew. If The Impostor is not voted off, everyone goes back to maintaining the ship until another body is found. If The Impostor is voted off, the crew wins!
Play Among Us (FREE) on PC & Mac (Android & iOS)
- Win by completing tasks to prepare the ship or ejecting all Impostors.
- React quickly to undo the Impostor’s sabotages.
- Check the Admin map and Security cameras to keep tabs on other Crewmates.
- Report any dead bodies immediately to start discussion of who the suspected Impostor is.
- Call emergency meetings to discuss suspicious behavior.
- Vote to eject suspected Impostors.
- Kill crewmates and frame bystanders.
- Pretend to run tasks to blend in with the crewmates.
- Sneak through the vents to quickly move about the ship.
- Use sabotages to cause chaos and divide the crew.
- Close doors to trap victims and kill in private.
- Customization: Pick your color and hat.
- Lots of game options: Add more impostors, more tasks, and so much more!
- Quickly find a game online from the host list.
- In-game text chat.
- Rich discord integration.
- Cross-platform play between PC, Android, and iOS!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Crewmates can win by completing all tasks or discovering and voting the impostor off the ship.
The Impostor can use sabotage to cause chaos, making for easier kills and better alibis.