How to Block Airtel SIM Card · Call the Airtel customer care 198 or 121 · Tell them to deactivate your mobile number.
How to Block Airtel SIM Card in 2021
Block Airtel SIM Card, Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our new post in this post you will check it about How to Block Airtel SIM Card in 2021, Hey if you are searching for how to Block Airtel SIM Card if lost? So you are in the right place.
If you are a customer of the airtel mobile network and your airtel mobile phone stolen or lost. Then you need to block the airtel sim immediately to prevent misuse of your number. There are some ways to ‘how to block airtel sim online.
Read More:- Dhani Customer Care Number
Read More:- OYO Customer Care Number
Block Airtel SIM online?
In case you lost your Airtel Mobile Phone, then you need to stop your airtel services immediately by calling 121. Calling at 121 will charge 50 paise per 3 min. You can also call 9849098490 from any mobile number of the Airtel network.
How to Block Airtel Connection or Airtel Sim Card
It’s extremely simple to deactivate your Block Airtel SIM Card number. Presently I am telling the means underneath.
- Call the Airtel client care 198 or 121
- Instruct them to deactivate your portable number.
- They will confirm your responsibility for the versatile number.
- Offer the correct response to confirm the SIM card proprietor subtleties.
- Subsequent to checking every one of the subtleties they will deactivate your number, be that as it may, you can begin administration again by calling them.
- That is it.
- Along these lines, do this without anyone else’s help and be cheerful
- Visit the Airtel helpline site
How to block airtel SIM by calling from a non-Airtel number?
In case you don’t have access to an Airtel number, you can still block your lost Block Airtel SIM Card. You can follow the below steps from a non-Airtel number.
- Open the dialer on your smartphone
- Dial 1800-103-4444 (toll-free) and press call
- You’ll be asked to verify recently dialed numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof
- Verify the above details on call
- Your Block Airtel SIM Card will now be deactivated
Bear in mind, these methods are applicable for both Airtel prepaid and postpaid numbers. Once you have blocked the number, you can opt to unlock or unblock the SIM — if it’s found — by following the same steps.
Read More:- Delhivery Customer Care Number
Read More:- BSNL PUK Code Puk
Can I block my SIM if my phone is lost?
Yes, in case you’ve lost your phone you can Block Airtel SIM Card by calling 121.
If your Airtel Sim card says like ‘SIM Card Rejected’ or ‘Blocked Card’ or ‘Check Operator Services’?
Then your Airtel sim won’t work you need to take a new sim, visit the airtel outlet with a copy of your photo ID proof, proof of address and you will get your Airtel mobile number activated within 4 hours.
How can you talk to the Airtel customer care executive directly?
Dial 121 or 198 from your Airtel Number, enter * and 5 then you will Be asked to Confirm the Action to Connect with the Airtel Customer care executive.
What if my mobile phone is found after I have reported the loss to airtel?
Call 121 to get your number unbarred or unblocked.
How To Block Airtel SIM By Offline Trick
You can try this method.
Follow Given Below Steps to Block Airtel SIM Card With This Trick!
- First, you want to visit any nearby airtel store.
- Now Tell Him/His Your Problem
- Before Visit Airet Store, Make Sure You Have Some Important details About Your Account Like – ID Proof, Last Reachare Details.
- After this, you’re Block Airtel SIM Card is Blocked by an Airtel Store specialist.
How to get a new Airtel SIM with the same mobile number?
You can easily get a new SIM issued to you with the same number once you have blocked the lost SIM. Here’s how you can do so.
- Go to the Airtel Store locator on the official website
- Enter your city name or area Pincode to find the nearest Airtel Store to you
- Visit the nearest Airtel store with your ID proof and two passport size photos
- Fill out the required form, complete ID verification, and pay the new SIM charge (Rs 25 – Rs 100)
- Insert the SIM in your phone and dial 59059 to activate the SIM
- Verify details like address, date of birth, and more.
Read More:- XiaoMi Mobile Secret Codes
Read More:- Hindustan Unilever Ltd Customer Care Number
Block Airtel SIM Card (FAQs):
How can I block my lost Airtel number?
- Keep recently dialed numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof associated with the lost SIM handy.
- Dial 121 or 9849098490 and press call.
- You’ll be asked to verify the details mentioned above.
- Once verified, your Airtel SIM will be blocked.
How can I deactivate my Airtel sim online?
- Call Airtel’s customer service at 121 (it may be chargeable calling per min)
- Tell them to deactivate your airtel phone number.
- They will ask for some details for verification about you are the real owner of the phone number or not.
How can I block my Airtel number online?
If you want to block your airtel number in an online way, then use the above-tolled airtel SIM Blocking Online Steps. This method helps you to block your sim in an online way.
Airtel Customer Care Number?
Airtel Customer Care Number is 198 or 121. You can call on this number and get help about airtel SIM-related issues.
How can I stop Company calls in Airtel SIM?
To avoid promotional calls or SMS, register your mobile number in Airtel’s Do Not Disturb registry. Then they will never call or SMS on your phone for any promotions or any other things.