PM Modi said his administration will send off the Vishwakarma Plan one month from now for those with conventional abilities with at any rate ₹ 13,000 crore distribution.
New Delhi: Top state leader Narendra Modi today made a few vows to the residents, including reasonable lodging and prescriptions, in his last Freedom Day address in front of the following year’s Lok Sabha political decision.
1. With a budget of between 13,000 and 15,000 crore, PM Modi announced that his administration will introduce the Vishwakarma Scheme for people with traditional talents the next month. The program will be especially beneficial to skilled workers like dhobis, goldsmiths, barbers, and other tradespeople.
2. According to PM Modi, his administration wants to expand the number of Jan Aushadhi Kendras from 10,000 to 25,000. ‘Jan Aushadhi Kendras’ were established to provide everyone with access to low-cost generic medications. “A person with diabetes needs to spend $3,000 per month, but through Jan Aushadhi Kendras, medicines worth $100 are given at a discount of 10-15 percent,” he stated.
3. The prime minister said today that the government will start a program to assist persons who want to live independently in cities. He said that the program will help middle-class families that reside in cities without owning homes by offering them bank loans.
4. India will rank among the top three economies in the world in the following five years, PM Modi further guaranteed. He discussed how his government improved the nation’s economy, noting that India was ranked 10th when he took office as Prime Minister in 2014, but is currently in fifth place.
5. According to PM Modi, the government would take more measures to combat inflation and lessen the burden of price increases on the general populace. He said that his country’s attempts to control inflation have had some results and that they will continue. According to the most recent data, retail inflation increased to 7.44 percent in July.